- During checkout, choose this shipping method at Step 2 of the checkout process: "Bring my order to an upcoming event"
- Options for your pick-up site are listed further down the page.
- As your Event date approaches, you may receive an email saying your order has shipped. This is just a reminder email to let you know your order will be at the location you've chosen for pick up. It has not been shipped to your home.
SPRINGFIELD, MO: May 30, 2020
For the safety of our vendors, staff, volunteers, and guests, this sale will be a pre-paid/pickup format only. No extra plants will be available for purchase the day of the sale. Please contact the vendors below to order and pre-pay for your plants. Note that each vendor is a separate business and may have different arrangements and requirements for ordering.
Signs will be set up to specify where to park or drive through. Volunteers will be available to load plants into your car if you need assistance."
GRAY SUMMIT, MO: May 30 & 31, 2020
- Customers will drive through the pick-up area and stop at each vendor, not walk between the vendors.
- Plants will be in a roped-off area for staff only. Upon a customer’s arrival, staff will move plants outside of the roped-off area for customers to load.
Deep Roots KC Native Plant Sale, June 6
Location: Prairie Village Swimming Pool Parking Lot
7711 Delmar Street
Prairie Village KS 66208.
Please pick up plants during windows designated by first letter of your last name, or during the last hour of the day.
9am-10am last names A-D
10am-11am last names E-K
11am-12pm last names L-Q
12pm-1pm last names R-Z
1pm-2pm A-Z customers unable to pickup during their timeframe earlier.
We will only be bring prepaid preorders to this sale YOU WILL NEED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER BY TUESDAY, June 2nd FOR THIS ONE.